Wednesday, April 1, 2009
HaHaHaHa
If you read a couple posts down, you will know about the nice prank Alexis and Aiden wanted to play on Aspen last night. I told them that in order to be successful, they needed to pretend they were going to bed in the evening just like everyone else so Aspen wouldn't get suspicious. After about fifteen minutes of pretending to be asleep, Alexis came back out and started working on the project but Aiden never came back out because he HAD fallen asleep. When I went to wake him up I also found a paper right beside him on the bed but it was dark so I couldn't see what it was. I asked him what the paper was for and he replied, "What? Oh. It is a note telling me not to fall asleep." Ummmm...... it didn't work very well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment