Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wedding and beach weekend

I'm too sexy for my short...
I Love the Beach!!
Insert Bay Watch theme music here.
Ash after a long night of partying

Me and my cousin Michelle

Beach Beauty
Run! Run! As fast as you can!

Bro's
This is what happens when you give two 6 yr olds the camera
My cousins Dave and Kathy Horner, Mom, Uncle Ernie (Father of the Bride)
My cousin Jackie got married this weekend in California. My mom and I took Aspen and Ash with us on the trip and had a GREAT time. Jackie and her siblings have always been some of my favorite people in the entire world to be with- extremely fun and happy. Now that we are all grown up and live all over the country we don't get to see each other like we used to, making weddings an even more special occasion because we get to reconnect with one another. My children met my cousin Stephanie's boys and they were instant friends. It was like they had known each other their entire lives!
Sunday morning we hit the beach for a couple hours before heading home and the weather, sand, water and amount of people couldn't have been better if we had planned it. Absolutely GEORGEOUS!!! It was me that was whining when it was time to go home, not the boys.
I am glad to be home now though. I missed the rest of my family and nothing beats walking in the door and having your kids run up to you and give you hugs. I hope they never get too big to do that.

No comments: