Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Closing the Blog
When I started this blog a couple years ago it was so fun to update it regularly, to follow the blogs of friends and family and to keep in touch through this medium. There was a very hard time a year ago when my life was so overwhelming that I couldn't even find time to write in my journal. During that period, this blog served as my journal. I even printed it out in book form and added it to my journal collection. However, that time is past (thankfully) and my life is again manageable. Updating this blog is one thing still hovering over me and leaving me feeling guilty for falling down on one more duty. Therefore, I have decided to quit blogging. My apologies to the few of you who keep in touch with me through it. Please feel free to keep in touch via email, facebook, text, calling or even going old school and dropping by for a visit. I would love to chat! Until then....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bummer! But I understand. If it's not helping, it's just hurting. Good luck with this new part of your life.
Post a Comment