Thursday, October 7, 2010
Open for Business
In my last post I mentioned that I didn't need this blog anymore because my life was back to "normal" so I could write in my journal again. What I thought was "normal" seems to have been just a slight reprieve from insanity. Here I am again, this time living in Kentucky, embarking on a new chapter in life. This one includes working full time and homeschooling two of our children. Free time is not just a premium anymore, it is trading at an all time high right now. No complaints, just adjusting. Anyway, I am back to blogging for the time being because it is easier and more convenient than journal writing. Hope you are along for the ride!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah! Thanks for the invite! Glad you are blogging again!! Hope you post lots of pictures so I can see everything! Love & miss you!!
Post a Comment