A woman showed up on my doorstep yesterday with her daughter in tow. She said she wanted to speak to me about Ash. Aparently Ash told this little girl that if she didn't come play at his house today I wouldn't let her ever come over again. This made the little girl very sad and she went home crying because she wasn't able to come over yesterday. I have never even seen this little girl, let alone threaten her. Her name has been mentioned but we haven't ever actually met. When asked if he said that during dinner Ash got a funny look on his face and kept on eating. I asked him again if he threatened the little girl and he said, "mmmmmaybe." He said that he really wanted to have her come over and that was the best reason he could come up with.
The good news is that I finally saw who has been writting love notes to Ash and chasing him on the playground.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love Ashton! Such a cutie!! I sure do miss him.
Post a Comment