Sunday, December 19, 2010

Delicious Throw Together Soup

I came home late from work last night and was craving a nice warm soup after a crazy day. I looked in the pantry and created a delicious new recipe. It completely hit the spot on this cold winter night. Try it out and let me know what you think.

Wendy's Throw Together Soup

1 jar of chicken chunks (or a couple cans of chicken)
2 bottles of cubed red potatoes (or cube and cook some fresh)
about 2 C mini carrots
1 jar Cheeze Whiz- I used generic
1 box of chicken broth
1 chopped onion
Pampered Chef Dill Mix (or add your own herbs- garlic, onion, dill and whatever else you may have laying around)
Water
Corn Starch
Bowtie pasta, cooked

Cook the carrots and onion in the broth and add water if more liquid is needed. When they are soft, add the cooked, cubed potatoes and chicken. In another bowl, mix some cornstarch in cold water then add it to the soup. Add the cheeze Whiz and cooked pasta. Heat through then add a bunch of the dill mix- as much as you want. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Angel Rogers said...

Sounds delish!!Hope you are all staying warm! I was just thinking, this time last year we were visiting yuo in AZ. Boy how time flies :)

zollybunch said...

Sounds yummy!!