
I know my daycare parents have already seen this picture but for those of you who haven't, here are our Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners. Their names are both Tom and they are growing quite nicely. Last week when I weighed them they was just over 20 pounds. With another three months to go, I think Tom is going to be the biggest turkey I have ever cooked at Thanksgiving! To give you a size perspective, they are as tall as my daycare children- average 4 year olds. If you don't already have plans, consider this your personal invitation to come join us for our feast. From the looks of it, we will have plenty of food to go around.
2 comments:
I still can't believe you are going to eat the Toms :)
Save me some white meat!
David will miss them scaring him once they are gone, but I am sure you will replenish your turkey supply next year.
Wow- they grew fast. They were cute little things. MMM- Turkey dinner already sounds good.
Post a Comment