Monday, July 20, 2009

Are you kidding me???

I just checked out the ASU website to find out about parking permits. There is NO WAY I am paying those kind of outrageous fees. The cheapest rate I found was $210 for ONE semester and the price goes up to just under $800! I am seriously in shock right now. Not sure how I am going to get to class but I guarantee it won't be by car.

3 comments:

katielyn said...

And, of course, they don't tell you that the $210 permit is a 2 mile walk to class, in AZ weather. Not to make you feel any worse, but when I was there a while back, that cheap one was around $50... Darn state budget messes everything up!

ashley kelepolo said...

That is seriously stupid! Good luck with classes, that sounds so fun I miss taking classes! Sounds like you guys really had fun in Disneyland! Good for you, to take a vaca!

Rob said...

For that I would leave really early...park in a free place...and walk...(to loose weight)...that way you get your exercise and you don't have to pay anything for it!! Granted you may have to walk about 5 miles...