Tuesday, August 19, 2008
How do you like it?
I am not the fastest when it comes to learning new things on the computer. I assumed a blog was a blog and you could only choose from what was offered. After catching up with a friend at the park yesterday though, I checked out her blog and it was adorable! I didn't realize you could choose different backgrounds and features. This morning I skipped my walk so I could search for a cute wallpaper and figure out how to apply it. While it took two hours (I TOLD you I was slow learner with computers) I finally figured out how to do it. Whatcha' think? Do you like the new layout? I am still working on how to get some of my old features back with the new format so come back again in a few days to see the finished product. Thanks Delanie for inspiring me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looking Good! Cutest Blog on the block is the easiest I've found so far. Lee Lou Blogs is fun but you have to mess with the internal part which can erase stuff. It took me awhile to figure it all out too. :)
Very Cute!! I love it!!
Post a Comment