Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Aiden's Radiant News


Yesterday Aiden auditioned for a part in his school's rendition of Charlotte's Web and was fortunate enough to be given the role of Wilbur! I am so excited for him! Originally he only wanted to be considered for the stage manager because he didn't think he was good enough to get a part but I convinced him to at least give it a try. When he called me a few minutes ago to tell me the good news I told him I was proud of him and his response was, "Are you proud enough to come pick me up early from school?" Nice try kid, no. The play is in a couple months and as it gets closer I will give everyone the details in case you want to come watch him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, how exciting. That is great! I wish I could see the play!

Lori said...

YIPPEE...way to go Aiden! I can't wait to see the play you'll do awesome!

According to Allee said...

That is AWESOME!!!!! Hopefully I'll remember to check your blog because that would be lots of fun to go to.