
I babysit a little boy named Sam who is just darling! He is so fun to be around and has the cutest little obsession with vacuums. I love having him here in my home. Sam was adopted by the most wonderful parents you could imagine- he has become their world and they would do anything for him. I post this because they are looking for a little sibling for Sam. They have been searching for a while for the child whom they are sure God meant for them to raise but he or she has not come into their lives yet. If you know of any girls or women who may be in the situation to need adoptive parents for their child, please let me know and I can arrange a meeting with Sam's mom and dad. They are a stable, loving, well educated Christian family who love all kinds of fun family activities. Their paperwork is current and can be ready at a moments notice. I want nothing more than to see them add to their amazing family. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment