I was reading my cousin's blog and in her "6th Tag" post (see my post below), she had this picture. It probably isn't of interested to anyone except family, but I love this picture. It is a picture of my mom and most of her brothers and sisters who are living, plus their spouses. The headstone they are behind is of my mom's parents, located in ShowLow. As a side note, Ash was named after this grandpa. And hey, I just noticed something- Grandpa didn't have a middle name. hmm... interesting.
In this picture are: Front row: Ernie Ellsworth, my mom Back Row: Marjorie Ellsworth (married to Ardell), Robin Ellsworth (married to Ernie), Ardell Ellsworth, Kent Johnson (married to LaRue Ellsworth, deceased), LoDema Ellsworth (married to Paul), Paul Ellsworth.
2 comments:
Hey Wendy,
I just read your comment on my blog. That would be totally fun to have our kids be penpals! I am up for that!
Wow, Wendy! It's SO good to get reconnected with you!!! I love that we have both adopted! I'm going to have to spend some quality time on your blog tonight to learn more of your story and family! Do you remember Jeremy? We adopted Annika in 06 and Ava in 08 both home from the hospital. It was a beautiful experience! Do you keep in touch with anyone else from cheer?? Keep in touch! andragood1@cox.net
Post a Comment