Monday, February 2, 2009

Deal Alert! Free Children's Museum

I have never been to the Phoenix Children's Museum but it looks like a blast! I went to their website ( http://www.childrensmuseumofphoenix.org/default.aspx) this morning and they are expensive! $16 for kids, $19 for adults. Great news though because the website also listed a few free days on their calendar. If you want to check out the museum, perhaps one of these deal days would work for you:

Free First Friday Nights Begins this month at the Museum!Come on down to the Musem on First Firday Night, February 6th and from 6pm to 10pm you can get in absolutely FREE! The Children's Museum of Phoenix will be open on First Friday Nights for the remainder of 2009 thanks to the generous support of Target. Visit our Free First Friday Nights page for more information.

Free Museum Admission on Shamrock Farms Day!The Museum will be open to the general public FREE on Saturday, February 21st as Shamrock Farms unveils its new Essentials to Grow On milk line. Try some free product smaplings, get your questions answered by a certified nutritionist, make a milk jug igloo in the Art Studio plus meet Rosie the Cow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are great deals! Too bad I am not in AZ, I love things like that! I hope you are doing well.