Can you tell life has been crazy? I am normally a steady poster but it has been two weeks since I have even thought about writing in my blog. Thankfully, everything we have been busy with are good things but busy none the less. My biology class is picking up steam and I find myself needing to study more than usual, leaving me less time to browse my blog and the blogs of my friends. Most of my grades have been average so far and call me weird, but I really want to ace this class- just so I can say I aced a very difficult class, once. It is a pride thing, I know, I am weird. Anyway, lots and lots of memorizing but it is great to be learning. My days are spent reading books with two or three letter words and singing songs like "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes", making it feels good to stretch my brain in the evenings so it doesn't turn to mush like any other muscle would.
The kids are all good. Soccer is winding down for Aspen and Ash and they are gearing up to start wrestling season. Aiden has his first baseball practice this upcoming Saturday. I was surprised to hear Amanda wants to go out for softball! I can't wait to see her try it because she has always avoided sports so much. Alexis is out of any kind of sports until the fall but she isn't complaining. Her arms doesn't hurt anymore and she is getting anxious to get it off and wash her arm. Two more weeks and she will be finished.
My mother and father-in-law have been staying with us for about a month and are leaving this morning to go back to the ranch. My kids can't wait to go to the ranch this summer so they can go fishing again. Sounds like a dad trip to me!
Until next time...
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Life is crazy!! Sometimes I can't believe it's already FRIDAY again!! Time flies sooo fast!! Well I am glad her arm is getting better!! It's soooo annoying to have a cast on it. I had one on my foot/leg last summer and I was sooooo hot!! It drove me nuts!! Have her put some baby powder down her arm, it will really help with any itching!! (it will smell better too)
You and me both with the delinquent posting. I just posted about David's birthday and Valentine's day yesterday (almost a month later). Oh well, at least I finally got to it.
Post a Comment