Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fractured After All

Yes, these pics are in backwards order but I am too tired to go back and fix it.
It's been a long day!The final product!
Getting plastered up

Alexis' temporary cast


Since Alexis fell off her bike on Saturday her arm has still been swollen. We waited a few days to see if perhaps it was just sprained. But this morning (Thursday) when she still couldn't turn her arm I knew I needed to take her in. X-rays confirmed that she had fractured her right arm just above her wrist. We got it casted today and she is ready for all of your autographs! Alexis did great during the procedure and I was proud of her- no tears, no worries, just brave as can be. She will be in her cast for 5 weeks and then in a removable cast for 3 weeks after that.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Bless you heart, hang in there Alexis. A lot of attention is headed your way. Carly was sad you got hurt, but thought it was cool that you got a pink cast like her:)

Anonymous said...

Ouch! That hurts. Dallon broke two bones in his arm when we were in Az over the summer. It was very traumatic.