Monday, November 3, 2008

Aspen's Birds and the Bees

Just a funny story...

We were on the way home from Vegas this past weekend when I put in the movie Milo and Otis for the boys to watch. My mom asked what it was about and Aspen said, "It is about a dog and a cat laying babies." I know what he meant but it was still funny.

Another funny little comment made while we were on our trip was by Aiden. We were leaving the church and Aiden saw a piece of trash on the floor so he picked it up without being asked and threw it away. When he was finished he turned around and in his best English accent said, "Why, I'm a jolly good chap." I have no idea where that came from but it hit me funny when he said it and gave me the giggles.

No comments: