Thursday, November 6, 2008



I have the best husband! Even though I was out of town for our anniversary last weekend and we didn't get to see each other, Dallas thought of me. I was having a busy day running errands with five children on Monday and I came home to the most beautiful flowers. It made my day! Just knowing he was thinking of me meant the world to me.

It has been almost a month that he has been working out of town and I have seen him for about a day and a half during that time. The novelty has worn off and I am starting to miss him. We know it is for the best and are so extremely grateful that he has a job in this market that I would never ever dare complain about him being out of town. The time apart just makes me all the more greatful for the time we do get to spend together. I am one very lucky girl.

(#1 Dallas)

1 comment:

Lori said...

What a sweetie! I bet those just made your day! You are amazing - with all that you do! My hero! Have a fun Friday! See you Saturday!