I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas day with lots of laughter and good memories. I know ours was like that.
Because we had celebrated Christmas on Tuesday we had Thursday to just play. We went to see Bedtime Stories- adorable movie! We loved it! Afterwards we went old school and went to Skateland. They had free admission and at the end of the evening they brought out a thousand ping pong balls for a snowball fight. It was such a blast! I haven't been to Skateland since 6th grade. There was only a handful of families so we had lots of room and I was able to see all of my children at all times- I couldn't have asked for a better night. We will definately be doing it again next year if possible. During the snowball fight there were a few orange balls and Ash found one. He was able to turn it in for a pass for ten people so we are going to go back as a family and do it all again. We can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment