Monday, December 29, 2008

Funny things they say (episode 273...)

We all have stories of the funny things our kids say and this is just another episode, but it was funny to us so I wanted to share.

Ash asked my mom if he could have a cookie yesterday and she said that he needed to give her a hug first. He happily obliged but before he gave her a hug he said, "I am only going to hug you gently these days Grandma because you are old." He was genuinely concerned for her so thankfully she wasn't offended (at least I don't think so, right Mom?)

Then later in the day I told him, "You are cute! Did you know that?" He said yes so I asked him how he knew and was told, "Because I looked in the mirror". Such humility. hahaha

5 comments:

Theresa said...

That's a totally sweet story!

Rob said...

Your kids are way cute!!

Bret said...

Kids can get away with saying anything. Too bad that ends when you get older.

Our Family said...

Those are hilarious!! I love kidiums!! That's wierd too, because I remember thinking your mom was old like 15 years ago haha. j.k.

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!