Friday, December 5, 2008

I took a quiz that is supposed to determine which religion best fits your beliefs. Not surprising, my beliefs most closely matched that of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I was surprised to see I was closely tied to Jehovah's Witness and Judaism as well. Here is a link to take the test yourself. http://www.beliefnet.com/Entertainment/Quizzes/BeliefOMatic.aspx

My Results:

1.
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (100%)
2.
Jehovah's Witness (93%)
3.
Orthodox Judaism (80%)
4.
Baha'i Faith (78%)
5.
Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (72%)
6.
Islam (67%)
7.
Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (62%)
8.
Sikhism (60%)
9.
Eastern Orthodox (55%)
10.
Roman Catholic (55%)
11.
Reform Judaism (51%)
12.
Orthodox Quaker (48%)
13.
Seventh Day Adventist (48%)
14.
Jainism (47%)
15.
Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (43%)
16.
Liberal Quakers (42%)
17.
Hinduism (41%)
18.
Unitarian Universalism (33%)
19.
Mahayana Buddhism (30%)
20.
Theravada Buddhism (29%)
21.
Neo-Pagan (25%)
22.
New Thought (25%)
23.
New Age (23%)
24.
Scientology (18%)
25.
Nontheist (16%)
26.
Secular Humanism (14%)
27.
Taoism (12%)

No comments: