
I was in the car with Alexis today after taking my daycare children home and she asked me, "Mom, can people change overnight or does it take a long time?" Unsure of why she would ask a question like that I said it depended on the person and the type of change. I reminded her of Alma the younger and his friends who were going about trying to convince others that Christ was not real and causing a lot of trouble in their city when an angel came down and struck them to the ground. I reminded her that those men were changed in an instant after a visit with the angel but there are others of us who struggle with the same personal trials throughout our entire life because we can't change our habits.
Alexis thought about it for a moment and said, "I don't think even an angel could change Obama." hehehe. I must be doing something right....
Alexis thought about it for a moment and said, "I don't think even an angel could change Obama." hehehe. I must be doing something right....
1 comment:
That's hilarious!
Post a Comment