Sunday, October 12, 2008
Photo Shoot
It was a long time in coming (five years), but we finally had our family pictures taken. For whatever reason, Aspen and Ash didn't ever like their pictures taken so would kick and scream whenever we tried. Then when Amanda came she wouldn't stand near us or smile for photos so we have just avoided the camera for the past five years. Happy day now though because we had them taken last night and everyone is still friends, I don't have bruises on my shins from getting kicked and the photographer still has her hair. :-) Take a look at the side bar on the right for a few of the shots (I know some still need to be cropped so just use your imagination).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the pictures! It looks like the kids enjoyed themselves too! See you tomorrow...
YEAH, can't wait to see them! i am sure they are adorable!
Post a Comment