Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I am officially in the egg business now. We went to Superstition Farm today and sold our first batch of eggs. If you haven't been there, it is a cute little dairy (little? it has 1000 cows) with cows and other barn yard animals. All of my daycare children were able to feed the animals and walk around the farm. The staff is super friendly and we all had a good time. There is a quaint country store there with all sorts of farm themed products and NOW it has eggs from the Brimhall family. Well, our chickens anyway. No matter how hard I squeeze them, I can't get eggs out of my kids.

While I was there Casey, the owner, told me he and a buddy had just opened up a new ice cream and dessert store on Warner and Val Vista called Udder Delights. We haven't tried it yet but it sounds fun.

http://www.superstitionfarmtours.com/Tours.html

No comments: