Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Eggs Eggs Eggs


We got rid of our rooster this past week and moved one of the turkeys to another pen. Those two must have been stressing my birdies out because today I went out to find 12 eggs! I can't keep up with the 7-8 they were laying a day before and I KNOW I can't use a dozen eggs a day. Throw in the fact that I want to buy some Auracanas (for the blue eggs) and I am going to be swimming in eggs.


If anyone would like to start buying my extra eggs that would be great! I think the going rate for fresh eggs is $2.00 a dozen but if you have coupons for the store, I will take that price too. Right now I would like to start selling about 1-2 dozen a week. If I find I am still overloaded I will sell more. Any takers?

1 comment:

Rob said...

I will take some starting in a few weeks.....I need to go through the 2 dozen I have here first!!