Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Phoenix Zoo












My favorite time of year is the fall because the weather is so beautiful. We kind of have a tradition of visiting the Phoenix Zoo every fall when the weather changes. Yesterday I took the kids and we had a great time. They have a new playground area with a cave, waterfalls and slides. It was a perfect day.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Hi Wendy. I love your blog. Your kids look adorable. It's been so long since I've seen you or pictures of you, but you look just like your mom -- I would have known you anywhere. You look great!

Wendy said...

Oh you are funny! These pics were taken after a full day at the zoo, playing in the water, running around and having fun. Hopefully you see more "fun" in the pictures than "ragged mom". I just checked out your blog. I had no idea you had a son old enough to be on a mission! It has been a long time...