Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Party











We went to our ward Trunk or Treat party this evening. We had a blast! Our costumes turned out great and the kids ran around with all their friends all evening. I am so glad we have a good size ward filled with fun and active people. It makes church and socials things to look forward to (not that you go to church only for social reasons, but it makes it nicer when everyone is friendly and outgoing).









3 comments:

Theresa said...

Your kids' Halloween costumes are a riot! I especially love the toilet and headless man. Those made me laugh out loud. I would like to have seen the back of your costume, too, with the dog -- that would be hilarious! Very creative!

Lori said...

Me and my kiddos think Alexis and your costumes were the best one's at the party! Very creative! Thanks for being my friend, I think your great!

Rob said...

I thought your kids were way cute!! Your daughter cracked me up all night!! :) ~Robin