While I want to remember 9/11, I couldn't stand that backdrop anymore. Too dark for my taste and hard to read so I am back to a fun backdrop. With so many choices to choose from, I like to change it up all the time anyway.
Also, in case you haven't done it, check out the link on the right titled "free rice". It is a website that asks trivia questions. For each question you get right, 20 grains of rice are donated to third world countries by sponsors of the website. If you are looking to kill a few minutes on the web, it is a great website.
Dallas has an interview at the mine in Morenci on Friday. Please pray for him that things will go well and that he will get a job. It is a 4 hour commute so he would need to live there during the week but the pay is good and I think it would give him a much needed emotional boost as well. We also need him to get this job because within a year or so, I will need to cut back my daycare hours so I can do my clinicals. Any extra prayers you can offer up would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully I can post how it went on Saturday.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My prayers are with your family!
Oh and cute blog changes!
We are praying for you!! I am pretty sure he will get it!! ;)
Thanks for your prayers. We are going to need them. Robin, if this goes through, we are going to need to do dinner quick before he goes.
Did you notice the webcounter? I like to think I have lots of friends so I guestimated at how many people have checked me out since I started last month.....hahaha.I am SURE I am within two or three.
Post a Comment