Wednesday, September 24, 2008

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I could shout in a blog! We are on cloud 9 right now because Dallas has been offered a position at the Morenci mine. He reports on Tuesday for his physical and new hire meeting. He can start the day after his physical and drug test come back clean (2-3 days). So, within two weeks he will be down at the mine with a full time job!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who has prayed for us and a HUGE THANK YOU to Robin and her parents for giving us the insider's scoop on how to get in with the mine. We couldn't have done it without you.

3 comments:

shanfran said...

Congratulations! Prayers have been answered. God is good.

Lori said...

Yeah! Congrats Dallas and family! We are so excited for you! Heavenly Father does know us and what we need! Keep us posted!

Rob said...

I am sooo happy for you guys!! You all deserve this!! :)