First the good neww- I passed my NET (nurse entrance test) today. I didn't have any problems passing it but the test itself was a beast- just shy of 3 hours long. They asked questions from biology classes I took three years ago. I needed a total of 60 points in two different sections. The first section I scored 89 and I finished the second one with 79- not too shabby. Now I am just waiting on my fingerprints to come back clean.
Last week Emma, one of the children I tend went home with a fever. The next day another child became ill. By Monday morning I received word that four of my daycare children were home sick. Aspen complained about his feet hurting but I sent him to school anyway. Long about 10:30 the nurse called to tell me Aspen had a fever and that it was going up. The poor kid- by 4:30 his fever was at 103.5. His silver lining is that he doesn't have to go to school tomorrow.
Wasn't that always the best feeling to hear your mom tell you you were too sick to go to school? Along the same lines, I remember always wanting to have my tonsils taken out because when Cindy Brady got her tonsils taken out she got to eat all the ice cream she wanted. I also wanted her lisp, curly ponytails and teeter totter. Lucky girl.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment