Saturday, September 6, 2008

I am DONE!!

I am excited to announce that I have finally finished the last prerequisite to nursing school and I can officially be on the waiting list now. It has taken me three years to get to this point by doing a class here and there when we could afford it. Now comes the fun stuff! Who knows if it will help or not, but I noticed that the director of the nursing college is a woman who went to my church while I was growing up. I went to school with her children and she was even with me with I had Aiden- an emergency c-section after a full day of labor. She is wonderful. I am going to call her once I am registered and ask if there is any way I can get bumped up on the list. Doesn't hurt to ask, right?

So, I have two weeks with NO SCHOOL. Anyone up for some late night partying, trips to Bahama Bucks or TPing, give me a call because I am FREE! Yahoo!!

2 comments:

shanfran said...

Congratulations! I am very impressed with your tenacity and your ability to handle so many different responsibilities at once and still wear a smile on your face!

My prayers are with you as you move forward into nursing school.

Lori said...

YEAH! How awesome...you are truly amazing at all you do in one day!

I can't wait you are going to be an AWESOME nurse! Good luck with getting into the program!